Cooking from Scratch is now on facebook! Click here to check it out!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

And the winners are...


After deleting a couple of double comments and those comments related to the second prize where people were telling where they had posted my contest, I came up with a random number from random.org. The number was 112. And the winner is... (drum roll, please!)

THROUTHEHAZE

Congratulations, throuthehaze! I will be contacting you for a mailing address so you can receive your goodies.

As for part two of the contest, the person who posted my contest onto www.totallyfreestuff.com/www.topsavings.com was hands down the winner. That person was... (drum roll again, please!)

BABYBARNPLUS

Thanks, babybarnplus, for all the great help in getting the word out about my new blog! I'll be emailing you for a mailing address also.

And thanks, everyone, for coming to check out my blog and my April 2009 Giveaway. I had a lot of fun making the chocolates and I hope that you might consider trying to make some yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment